Digestion is the process whereby a biological entity processes a substance, in order to chemically convert the substance into nutrients. Digestion occurs at the multicellular, cellular, and sub-cellular levels.

GoldBamboo

From the WEST  scientific·clinical

From the EAST  traditional·alternative

Gas, Heartburn, and Indigestion Symptoms

1-2 of 5   more...
Signs and symptoms
... For most people, the signs and symptoms of excess gas and gas pain are all too obvious. They include: The voluntary or involuntary passing of gas, either as belching or as flatus. Sharp, jabbing pains...
Source: MayoClinic

Causes
... You swallow air every time you eat or drink. You may even unknowingly swallow air when you''re nervous. Some of that air finds its way into your lower digestive tract. But most lower intestinal gas is...

Gas, Heartburn, and Indigestion Prevention

1 of 1
Prevention
... One or more of the following suggestions may help prevent excessive gas: Try to identify and avoid the foods that affect you the most. Some of the worst offenders for many people include beans, onions...

Gas, Heartburn, and Indigestion Other

1-2 of 6   more...
Digestive Diseases and Nutrition: Questions and Answers
... My doctor recommended I talk to a registered dietitian about following a fat-controlled eating plan to control my chronic diarrhea. I don’t understand how changes in my diet can help me. Please explai...
Source: Cleveland Clinic

What is Gas?
... Everyone has gas and gets rid of it by burping or passing it through the rectum. However, many people think they have too much gas when they really have normal amounts. Most people produce about 1 to ...
Source: Cleveland Clinic

Resources