Antisocial personality disorder Treatment and Symptoms resources
This article or section does not cite its references or sources. You can help Wikipedia by introducing appropriate citations. Antisocial personality disorder (APD or ASPD) is a psychiatric diagnosis that interprets antisocial and impulsive behaviors as symptoms of a personality disorder. Psychiatry defines only pathological antisocial behavior; it does not address potential benefits of positive antisocial behavior or define the meaning of 'social' in contrast to 'antisocial'. Professional p ...
Wikipedia - [full article]
- Antisocial personality disorder (MayoClinic)
- Antisocial personality disorder (Google Health)
- Personality and disinhibitory psychopathology: Alcoholism and antisocial personality disorder (Google Health)
- Psychopathy and the DSM-IV criteria for antisocial personality disorder (Google Health)
- Reduced prefrontal gray matter volume and reduced autonomic activity in antisocial personality d (Google Health)