Tysabri® is an intravenous (I.V.) medicine used to treat patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS) to reduce the number of relapses. A relapse is a time when new symptoms can appear and old symptoms come back or worsen. Relapses are followed by periods of time when no new symptoms occur (remission).

Tysabri® has been approved, but studies are still going on. These studies will continue for another year. At this time, the safety and efficacy of Tysabri® for more than one year are not known.

Safety and efficacy in patients with chronic progressive multiple sclerosis is not known.

GoldBamboo

Image:Natalizumab.png Natalizumab Systematic (IUPAC) name Humanize ...
Wikipedia - [full article]

From the WEST  scientific·clinical

From the EAST  traditional·alternative

Tysabri Other

1 of 1
Tysabri Consumer Information
... Tysabri® is an intravenous (I.V.) medicine used to treat patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS) to reduce the number of relapses. A relapse is a time when new symptoms can appear and...
Source: U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Tysabri Articles

• Tysabri Consumer Information
    ... Tysabri® is an intravenous (I.V.) medicine used to treat patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS) to reduce the number of relapses. A relapse is a time when new symptoms can appear and...

Resources

• Tysabri (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)