?

Cubicin is an antibiotic medicine used in adults to treat complicated skin infections caused by certain strains of bacteria. Cubicin is given by an intravenous infusion (I.V.) into a vein. Cubicin is not for the treatment of pneumonia. Cubicin has not been studied in children under 18 years of age.

GoldBamboo

... DAPTOMYCIN (Cubicin™) is an antibiotic. Daptomycin kills or stops the growth of certain bacteria that cause certain infections. Daptomycin is used to treat infections of the skin. It may also be used to treat other infections, such as infection of the lungs or blood. Generic daptomycin injections are not yet available. ...
Drug Digest - more...

Image:Daptomycin.png Daptomycin Systematic (IUPAC) name  ? ...
Wikipedia - [full article]

From the WEST  scientific·clinical

From the EAST  traditional·alternative

Daptomycin Other

1 of 1
Cubicin Consumer Information
... ? Cubicin is an antibiotic medicine used in adults to treat complicated skin infections caused by certain strains of bacteria. Cubicin is given by an intravenous infusion (I.V.) into a vein. Cubicin i...
Source: U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Daptomycin Articles

• Cubicin Consumer Information
    ... ? Cubicin is an antibiotic medicine used in adults to treat complicated skin infections caused by certain strains of bacteria. Cubicin is given by an intravenous infusion (I.V.) into a vein. Cubicin i...

Resources