Indigestion Treatment and Symptoms news
Indigestion is a condition that is frequently caused by eating too fast, especially by eating high-fat foods quickly. Symptoms of indigestion are as follows: A pain or a burning feeling in the upper portion of the stomach Feeling sick to one's stomach; nausea Feeling bloated Sometimes uncontrollable burping Heartburn A bitter taste in the mouth from stomach acid coming up into the esophagus. Antacids neutralise excess stomach acid, and can provide temporary relief of indigestion. See als ...
Wikipedia - [full article]
Indigestion News Headlines
- Eating Out Choices
Washington Post - Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:32 EST
- Heartburn, Angina Or Heart Attack? If In Doubt, Check It Out!
MedicalNewsToday - Mon, 19 Feb 2007 02:00 EST
- Health Tip: Heart Attack or Indigestion?
MedicineNet - Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:00 EST
- Itopride effective for abdominal pain
Reuters - Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:40 EST
- Experimental Compound Reveals Metabolic Disturbances In The Heart
ScienceDaily - Sat, 01 Oct 2005 07:00 EST
- Omeprazole better than other drugs for indigestion
Reuters - Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:24 EST
- GP medicine could triple risk of cardiac death: study
The Earth Times - Wed, 11 May 2005 08:44 EST
- The High Cost of Clutching Your Chest
New York Times - Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:00 EST