Financial Assistance articles Financial Aid; Financial Aid/issues; Financial Help for Treatment of Kidney Failure; Issues
Financial Assistance Articles
- Financial Assistance for Cancer Care
... Cancer imposes heavy economic burdens on both patients and their families. For many people, a portion of medical expenses is paid by their health insurance plan. For individuals who do not have health...
- Financial Help for Diabetes Care
... Diabetes treatment is expensive. According to the American Diabetes Association, people who have this disease spend an average of $13,243 a year on health care expenses. Many people who have diabetes ...
- Financial Help for Treatment of Kidney Failure
... If you have permanent kidney failure, you may be worried about paying for the expensive treatments you need. In 1972, Congress passed legislation making people of any age with permanent kidney failure...
- Adoption Assistance for Children Adopted from Foster Care (National Adoption Information Clearinghouse)
- AIDS Drugs Assistance Programs (AIDS Treatment Data Network)