From the WEST  scientific·clinical

From the EAST  traditional·alternative

Diabetic Kidney Problems Other

1-2 of 10   more...
Kidney Diseases Dictionary Index
... This dictionary defines words that are often used when people talk or write about kidney diseases. It is designed for people who have kidney diseases and their families and friends. The words are list...
Source: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases

Urologic Diseases Dictionary Index
... This dictionary defines words that are often used when people talk or write about urologic diseases. It is designed for people who have urologic diseases and their families and friends. The words are ...
Source: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases

Diabetic Kidney Problems Articles

• Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT)
    ... The DCCT is a clinical study conducted from 1983 to 1993 by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). The study showed that keeping blood glucose levels as close to...
  • Diabetes Prevention Series
    ...   Keep your diabetes under control Helps patients learn interactively about blood sugar management with a comprehensive chart to record blood sugar, meals, and medicines. Also includes checklists...
  • Directory of Kidney and Urologic Diseases Organizations
    ... This directory lists voluntary, governmental, and private organizations. Some of the organizations offer educational materials and other services to patients and the public; others primarily serve hea...
  • Kidney Disease of Diabetes
    ... Each year in the United States, nearly 100,000 people are diagnosed with kidney failure, a serious condition in which the kidneys fail to rid the body of wastes. Kidney failure is the final stage of a...
  • Kidney Diseases Dictionary Index
    ... This dictionary defines words that are often used when people talk or write about kidney diseases. It is designed for people who have kidney diseases and their families and friends. The words are list...
  • Nephrotic Syndrome in Adults
    ... Nephrotic syndrome is a condition marked by very high levels of protein in the urine (proteinuria); low levels of protein in the blood; swelling, especially around the eyes, feet, and hands; and high ...
  • Prevent Diabetes Problems: Keep Your Kidneys Healthy
    ... On this page: What are diabetes problems? What should I do each day to stay healthy with diabetes? What do my kidneys do? How can I prevent diabetes kidney problems? How can my doctor protect my kidne...
  • Urologic Diseases Dictionary Index
    ... This dictionary defines words that are often used when people talk or write about urologic diseases. It is designed for people who have urologic diseases and their families and friends. The words are ...
  • Your Kidneys and How They Work
    ... Your two kidneys are vital organs that perform many functions to keep your blood clean and chemically balanced. Understanding how your kidneys work can help you to keep them healthy. The kidneys remov...