Aspergillosis Treatment and Symptoms resources
Aspergillosis is the name given to a wide variety of diseases caused by the genus of fungi Aspergillus. The most common forms are allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, pulmonary aspergilloma and invasive aspergillosis. Compromised immune systems often allow Aspergillus to colonize. Treatment The drugs Amphotericin B, Flucytosine, Itraconazole and Caspofungin are used to treat fungal infections. ...
Wikipedia - [full article]
- Aspergillosis (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Aspergillosis (Google Health)
- Aspergillosis. The spectrum of the disease in 98 patients. (Google Health)
- Prolonged granulocytopenia: the major risk factor for invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in patien (Google Health)
- Voriconazole versus amphotericin B for primary therapy of invasive aspergillosis (Google Health)