Study Sheds Light On Risks Of Being A Second Twin - News
Study Sheds Light On Risks Of Being A Second Twin
Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:00 AM EST
... A nine year study published online in the British Medical Journal has concluded that being a second born twin confers a small increased risk of suffering fatal complications during birth. ...
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Statistical Analysis Battery for Epidemiological Research
- Complications from medications. In particular, amphotericin B may cause fever, chills, and nausea while it is being given, and may cause abnormal kidney tests after many doses.
- Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome
- Cholestyramine Powder for Suspension
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Developing Countries
- Pregnancy Termination
- Hallux varus (occurs with surgical over-correction, where the toe points away from the second toe)
- Development of a second primary colorectal cancer
- Radiation Studies
- Peptic Ulcer