No More Ugly Shoes! - News
No More Ugly Shoes!
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 02:00 PM EST
... Remember the kid in your class who had to wear those ugly orthopaedic shoes? Worse yet, perhaps you were that child. Those days are long gone as is the understanding of what flatfoot is and how to fix it. It was once thought that the bony architecture of the foot could be changed with shoes or positioning a bar between the shoes to hold the feet in the "correct" position. [click link for full article] ...
- Foot Health
- Acetaminophen and Codeine
- Athlete's Foot
- Heel Injuries and Disorders
- Smoking Policies
- Coal Tar Topical
- Ardeparin Sodium Injection--No longer available
- Beclomethasone Oral Inhalation
- Chlorpheniramine, Pseudoephedrine and Hydrocodone Liquid
- More About Cochlear Implants...
- Eat More, Weigh Less
- Loss of movement in one or more parts of the body