Can stress actually be good for you? - News
Can stress actually be good for you?
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:00 PM EST
Can stress be good for you? Moderate amounts of stress, the kind of short-term stimulation that comes from sudden bursts of hormones, can help people perform tasks more efficiently and can improve memory, experts say. The key is controlling it.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Incontinence
- Heat Stress
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- S-adenosyl methionine (SAM-e)
- Balance Disorders
- Kidney Failure: Choosing a Treatment That's Right for You
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/ptsd