Impotence Treatment and Symptoms entities
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless of the capability of ejaculation. There are various underlying causes, such as diabetes, many of which are medically reversible. The causes may be physiological or psychological. Psychological impotence can often be helped by almost anything that the patient believes in; there is a very strong placebo effect. ...
Wikipedia - [full article]
- National Institutes of Health http://www.nih.gov/
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases http://www.niddk.nih.gov/
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine http://nccam.nih.gov/
- Office of Medical Applications of Research http://odp.od.nih.gov/omar/
- MayoClinic http://www.mayoclinic.com/