Hearing aids are electronic devices that fit inside or behind the ear and help amplify sounds. Hearing aids are helpful, but they do not restore normal hearing or eliminate background noise.

GoldBamboo

Behind the ear aid A hearing aid is a device used to help hard-of-hear ...
Wikipedia - [full article]

Related Topics

From the WEST  scientific·clinical

From the EAST  traditional·alternative

Hearing Aids Procedure

1-2 of 3   more...
Do I Need Hearing Aids?
... What are the signs that I might be losing my hearing? You might notice a number of early warning signs and changes in your behavior that might be related to hearing loss. You might begin to: Complain ...
Source: Cleveland Clinic

Beyond the Hearing Aid: Assistive Devices for the Hearing Impaired
... Hearing aids may not solve all of your communication problems. You may still have difficulty hearing the television, your alarm clock, a knock on the door, callers on the telephone, events in an audit...
Source: Cleveland Clinic

Hearing Aids Other

1 of 1
The Basics: Hearing Aids
... Hearing aids are electronic devices that fit inside or behind the ear and help amplify sounds. Hearing aids are helpful, but they do not restore normal hearing or eliminate background noise. Whether y...
Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders

Hearing Aids Articles

• The Basics: Hearing Aids
    ... Hearing aids are electronic devices that fit inside or behind the ear and help amplify sounds. Hearing aids are helpful, but they do not restore normal hearing or eliminate background noise. Whether y...

Resources