Major depressive disorder (also known as clinical depression, major depression, unipolar depression, or unipolar disorder) is a mental disorder ...
Major depression as related to Adolescent depression
- Major depressive disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major depressive disorder (MDD) (also known as clinical depression, major depression, unipolar depression, or unipolar disorder; or as recurrent depression in …
- Major Depression (Clinical Depression) Symptoms, …
WebMD gives an overview of clinical -- or major -- depression, including its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Teen Depression: Causes, Symptoms, Heredity, and Treatments
Here’s information about teens and depression -- the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment -- that parents can use to help prevent serious problems.
- NIMH · Depression - National Institutes of Health
Science News About Depression. NIMH Hosts Twitter Chat on Depression and Older Adults ; One-stop Access to Brains for Research; Extent of Genetic Overlap Revealed
- Major Depression In Adolescents - Care Guide
Care guide for Major Depression In Adolescents possible causes, signs and symptoms, standard treatment options and means of care and support.
- Depression (major depression) - CNN
Depression — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and coping with this mood disorder.
- Major depressive episode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A major depressive episode is a period characterised by the symptoms of major depressive disorder: primarily severely depressed mood and a loss of interest or ...
- Major Depression in Children - About.com Depression
Major depressive disorder, also known as major depression, clinical depression, or MDD, is a serious mood disorder that children can experience.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse | Major depression in adults ...
Major depression. Note: The following are beyond the scope of this guideline: Complete discussion of evaluation and treatment for chemical dependency
- NIMH · Depression
A detailed booklet that describes Depression symptoms, causes, and treatments, with information on getting help and coping.