Major depressive disorder (also known as clinical depression, major depression, unipolar depression, or unipolar disorder) is a mental disorder ...
In psychology, adjustment disorder (AD) is a classification of mental disorder that is a psychological response from an identifiable stressor or ...
Major depression as related to Adjustment disorder
- Mental Health: Adjustment Disorder - WebMD
WebMD provides an overview of adjustment disorder, also called situational depression.
- Adjustment disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjustment_disorder
Appendix D—DSM-IV-TR Mood Disorders - Managing Depressive ...
Information on depression types and the most common depressive disorders. Types of depression covered include Major Depression - Dysthymia - Adjustment Disorder …
- Types of Depression | Teen Depression
Other symptoms of major depression may include sleep disorders, slow in motion, lack of concentration, ... Adjustment disorder with depressed mood.
- Depression VS Adjustment disorder - prep4usmle
How would you differnatiate between major depression and an adjustment disorder in the context of exam questions ? they seem to have some overlap ?
- Psychology Information Online - Adjustment disorder with ...
Adjustment Disorder, with depressed mood . This is also called a "reactive depression." The diagnosis of an adjustment disorder implies that specific …