An insulinoma is a tumour of the pancreas that is derived from beta cells and secretes insulin.
Insulinoma as related to Cushing syndrome - exogenous
- Cushing's syndrome (hypercortisolism): UCLA Endocrine ...
Cushing's syndrome is a disease caused by increased production of cortisol, or by excessive use of cortisol or other steroid hormones.
- Exogenous Adrenal Insufficiency | UCLA Health
Exogenous adrenal insufficiency is a condition of low levels of hormones released by the adrenal glands, caused by factors other than problems with the glands themselves.
- Endocrinology Articles (Pathophysiology, Symptoms, Causes ...
Endocrinology articles covering pathophysiology, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. Peer-reviewed and up-to-date recommendations written by ...
- NM + Endocrine Disorders - Neuromuscular Home Page
Hypoglycemic Neuropathy 5. Common associated disorder: Insulinoma 4; Onset After prolonged & recurrent severe hypoglycemia: Usually with encephalopathy
- Insulin: The Test | Insulin Test: Fasting Insulin, serum ...
Insulin testing has several possible uses. Insulin is a hormone that is produced and stored in the beta cells of the pancreas. Insulin helps transport ...
- Blood sugar test - blood: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Read our article and learn more on MedlinePlus: Blood sugar test - blood
- ICD-10 Chapter IV: Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic ...
The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal ...
- C-peptide: The Test - Lab Tests Online
Describes how the C-peptide test is used, when a C-peptide test is ordered, and what the results of a C-peptide test might mean
- Endocrine Manifestations of HIV – HIV
Endocrine Manifestations of HIV: HIV InSite Knowledge Base Chapter February 1998: Marc K. Hellerstein, MD, University of California San Francisco