Dilantin; Dilantin Kapseals; Phenytek
Phenytoin sodium (marketed as Dilantin® in the USA and as Epanutin® in the UK, by Parke-Davis, now part of Pfizer) is a commonly used antiepileptic. It was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 1953 for use in seizures.
Ectopic heartbeat as related to Phenytoin
- US of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding | RadioGraphics
Describe an approach to evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding on the basis of hormonal status. List common manifestations of abnormal bleeding that are specific to ...
- Lansoprazole - FDA prescribing information, side effects ...
Lansoprazole official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. Includes: indications, dosage, adverse reactions, pharmacology and more.
- Nursing Care Plan
COMMON DYSRHYTHMIAS Tachycardias I. Sinus Tachycardia a. Sinus node creates rate that is faster than normal (greater than 100) b. Associated with physiological or ...
- List of drugs used for Palpitations And Arrhythmias ...
View list of generic and brand names of drugs used for treatment of Palpitations And Arrhythmias (Palpitations And Arrhythmias ). You can find more information ...
- mifepristone oral : Uses, Side Effects ... - WebMD
Find patient medical information for mifepristone oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
- Antiarrhythmic drugs - drdhriti
Antiarrhythmic drugs - drdhriti 1. Antiarrhythmic Drugs Department of Pharmacology NEIGRIHMS, Shillong 2. Content <ul><li>Physiology ...
- Mirena - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions | Everyday Health
Common Side Effects During Placement of Mirena. When Mirena is inserted, you may experience some of the following side effects: Sweating; Pale skin
- Mifepristone: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings - Drugs.com
Easy to read patient leaflet for mifepristone. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects.
- Mifepristone (Mifeprex): MedlinePlus Drug Information
Mifepristone (Mifeprex): learn about side effects, dosage, special precautions, and more on MedlinePlus