Dysthymia (pronounced /) is a chronic mood disorder that falls within the depression spectrum. It is considered a chronic depression, but with less severity than major depressive disorder. This disorder tends to be a chronic, long-lasting illness.Hersen, M., Turner, S. M., & Beidel, D. C. (Eds. ...
cyclothymia: a mild bipolar disorder that persists over a long time
Dysthymia as related to Cyclothymic disorder
- Mood Disorders: Dysthymic Disorder and Cyclothymic Disorder
WebMD explains common mood disorders, including dysthymic disorder and cyclothymic disorder.
- What are dysthymic and cyclothymic disorders?
An easily understood description of dysthymic and cyclothymic disorders, their prevalence, symptoms and treatment
- Dysthymia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysthymia
Cyclothymic disorder - National Library of Medicine ...
Quoted: "Dysthymia or dysthymic disorder is a form of the mood disorder of depression characterized by a lack of enjoyment/pleasure in life that …
- Major Depression, Dysthymic Disorder, And Cyclothymic Disorder
Find out more about Major Depression, Dysthymic Disorder, and Cyclothymic Disorder, what are their implications and treatments.
- Dysthymic Disorder Symptoms | Psych Central
Dysthymic Disorder (also known more generally as dysthymia) is characterized by an overwhelming yet chronic state of depression, exhibited by a depressed
- Cyclothymic Disorder Symptoms
Cyclothymic disorder is characterized by periods of happiness and sadness alternating over years. It is a less intense form of bipolar disorder.
- Cyclothymia and Dysthymia Mood Disorders
Cyclothymic Disorder is a chronic bipolar disorder consisting of short periods of mild depression and short periods of hypomania. These symptoms may la few days to a ...