Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DIL or DILE) is an autoimmune disorder, similar to systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which is induced by ...
A type of monoclonal antibody used in cancer detection or therapy. Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-produced substances that can locate and bind to cancer cells.
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus as related to Rituximab
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus: Background ...
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is a variant of lupus erythematosus that resolves within days to months after withdrawal of the culprit drug â€¦
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus | DermNet New Zealand
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Authoritative facts about the skin from DermNet New Zealand.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Workup: Approach ...
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic inflammatory disease that has protean manifestations and follows a relapsing and remitting course. More ...
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - clevelandclinicmeded.com
Definition. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a prototypic autoimmune disease that has a broad range of clinical manifestations. In SLE, tissue damage in multiple ...
- Fast Facts About Lupus - National Institutes of Health
Lupus. PDF Version Size: 62 KB; Audio Version Time: 11:30 Size: 10.7 MB; November 2014. What Is Lupus? Fast Facts: An Easy-to-Read Series of â€¦
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Overview - WebMD
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. This booklet is for people who have systemic lupus erythematosus, commonly called SLE or lupus, as well as for their family and friends ...
- Lupus Information on MedicineNet.com
Introduction; What is lupus? What are the signs and symptoms of lupus? What is a flare? Preventing a flare; What causes lupus? Who gets lupus? Diagnosis: How do â€¦
- Systemic lupus erythematosus | University of Maryland ...
Systemic lupus erythematosus Description. An in-depth report on the causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of lupus. Alternative Names. Lupus
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) - UpToDate
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus or SLE) is a chronic inflammatory disease that can affect various parts of the body. Lupus is an autoimmune ...
- Systemic lupus erythematosus | DermNet New Zealand
Systemic lupus erythematosus. SLE. Authoritative facts about the skin from DermNet New Zealand Trust.