Double aortic arch (DAA) is a relatively rare congenital cardiovascular malformation. DAA is an anomaly of the aortic arch in which two aortic ...
Respiratory infections occur by coming in contact with infectious material from another individual or inanimate object. ...
Double aortic arch as related to Respiratory infections
- Double aortic arch: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
In double aortic arch, some of the arches that should have changed into arteries or disappeared are still present at birth. ... Respiratory infections;
- Double aortic arch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_aortic_arch
Double aortic arch - National Library of Medicine - PubMed …
Double Aortic Arch and the Adult Patient ... and a history of chest infections. Initially, the respiratory symptoms may be taken as signs of asthma.
- Double Aortic Arch - Medscape Reference
Double Aortic Arch. Double aortic arch is one of the 2 most common forms of vascular ... Some patients may develop recurrent respiratory infections, ...
- Double Aortic Arch Workup - Medscape Reference
In differentiating double aortic arch from upper or lower respiratory infections, a WBC count and respiratory viral studies may be helpful. However ...
- Double Aortic Arch | Congenital Heart Disease - Cove Point ...
Double Aortic Arch: ... Pregnancy may be undertaken without added risk so long as there is no significant respiratory ... Anyone with congenital heart disease, ...
- Double aortic arch - UT Medical Center
In double aortic arch, some of the arches that should have changed into arteries or disappeared are still present at birth. ... Respiratory infections