Dilated cardiomyopathy or DCM, also known as congestive cardiomyopathy, is a condition in which the heart becomes weakened and enlarged, and ...
A drug that prevents blood from clotting. It belongs to the family of drugs called anticoagulants (blood thinners).
Dilated cardiomyopathy as related to Warfarin
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy | Health | Patient.co.uk
Dilated cardiomyopathy is a condition of the heart muscle. The heart dilates (becomes enlarged) and pumps blood less well. Symptoms vary according to the...
- DILATED CARDIOMYOPATHY
Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy (IDC) Source: McKesson Health Solutions LLCUpdated: November 2002. What is idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy (IDC)?
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Cardiomyopathy: Merck Manual …
Dilated (congestive) cardiomyopathy is a group of heart muscle disorders in which the ventricles enlarge but are not able to pump enough blood for the body's needs ...
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Cardiomyopathies: Merck Manual ...
Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is myocardial dysfunction causing heart failure in which ventricular dilation and systolic dysfunction predominate.
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy Medication - Medscape Reference
Medication: Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a progressive disease of heart muscle that is characterized by ventricular chamber ...
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy - Care Guide - Drugs.com
Care guide for Dilated Cardiomyopathy possible causes, signs and symptoms, standard treatment options and means of care and support.
- Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy - What is the Prognosis ...
Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy can be a complex diagnosis. Learn from other heart patients and share your story.
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy - Heart Disease - MedHelp
Dear driftwood, Unfortunately the survival data for dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is not very good. The 50% survival at 5 years comes from …