Cluster Headache; Headaches; Tension Headache
Dental caries, also known as tooth decay or cavity, is a disease where bacterial processes damage hard tooth structure (enamel, dentin and ...
A headache is a condition of mild to severe pain in the head; sometimes upper back or neck pain may also be interpreted as a headache.
Dental cavities as related to Headache
- FastStats - Oral and Dental Health
Dental visits. Percent of children aged 2-17 with a dental visit in the past year: 83.0% (2014) Percent of adults aged 18-64 with a dental visit in the past year: 62 ...
- Dentists are dental surgeons. They treat cavities by ...
Conventional dentistry may be drilling your teeth unnecessarily and not informing you of alternative and less invasive treatments.
- Dental Cavities: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
Tooth decay, or cavities, happens when holes develop in the hard outer surface of your teeth. Learn about symptoms, causes, and treatment.
- Avoiding Tooth Decay and Cavities - Dental Health Center ...
Tooth decay - also called cavities or dental caries - can happen to anyone but it is a particularly common problem for children and young adults.
- Dental Fillings 101: Answers To Your Top Questions About ...
I should know, because I studied up like a medical student when I was told I had to get dental fillings to eliminate some cavities on a few of my back molars.
- American Dental Plan-AZ
Since 1978, American Dental Plan has provided tens of thousands of Arizona residents a cost effective approach to obtaining dental services. Over 750 participating ...
- 7 Surprising Cavity Fighters - Dental Health Center ...
A number of surprising and simple things might play a strong role in helping prevent cavities, such as wine, raisins, gum, and cheese, among others.
- Pierson Dental Braces Invisalign Whitening Dentist ...
Pierson Dental Associates has the latest dental technology. We are experienced in cosmetics, tooth-colored fillings, and crowns made while you wait (same day crowns).
- Dental Implants|Salt Lake City, Holladay, Sugarhouse ...
Dental implants are a great solution for replacement of a missing tooth or teeth. Learn more about implant dentistry.
- Learn More About Cure Tooth Decay The Book
Learn how to heal, prevent, and remineralize cavities with the book Cure Tooth Decay. The book is for both adults and children's teeth.