Cluster Headache; Headaches; Tension Headache
Dental caries, also known as tooth decay or cavity, is a disease where bacterial processes damage hard tooth structure (enamel, dentin and ...
A headache is a condition of mild to severe pain in the head; sometimes upper back or neck pain may also be interpreted as a headache.
Dental cavities as related to Headache
- Dental Cavities: Get the Facts About Symptoms
Read about causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention of dental cavities (caries, or tooth decay) in babies, toddlers, children, and adults, including in pregnant women.
- Sinus Headaches and Dental Health - Family Gentle Dental …
Sinus Headaches and Dental Health, Family Gentle Dental Care, Dr. Dan Peterson. Dental services for all ages for over 25 years in Gering,Nebraska.One on one care with ...
- Dental cavities : MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Dental cavities are holes (or structural damage) in the teeth. Causes Tooth decay is a common disorder, second only to the common cold. It usually …
- Dental Caries - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
Also called: Cavities, Dental cavities, Holes in the teeth. Other terms to know: Dental Enamel
- 6-year molar headaches - Dental Health - MedHelp
My daughter has 6-year molars coming in. Her doctor had her head xrayed because she has been having a lot of headaches. When she was being shown the xray, we noticed ...
- Cavities Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments - WebMD
Cavities happen as a result of tooth decay. Learn more about cavities and taking care of your teeth.
- Tooth cavities: Treatments, symptoms, prevention, and …
Cavities are holes that form in teeth because of tooth decay, which can affect children and adults of all ages. Cavities may be identified as developing on dental X ...
- How to Reverse Cavities Naturally and Heal Tooth Decay …
How you can reverse cavities naturally without drilling into your teeth and filling them with synthetic materials?
- Dental Cavities: Symptoms, Causes & Treatments
Treatment of your dental cavity will depend on how severe your tooth decay is. Fillings and Crowns. Your dentist may use a filling to repair the hole in your tooth.
- tooth decay headache - MedHelp
Tension headache is a possibility. Temporal arteritis, internal ear infection, TMJ and tooth decay can all be the cause of pain. In temporal arteritis there is ...