Dental caries, also known as tooth decay or cavity, is a disease where bacterial processes damage hard tooth structure (enamel, dentin and ...
A type of insulin that is quick to act, referred to as rapid-acting.
Dental cavities as related to Regular Insulin
- Xylitol, A Processed Sugar Alcohol - Cure Tooth Decay
Xylitol, A Processed Sugar Alcohol . Article summary. Xylitol claims to not promote cavities because it does not affect blood sugar as radically as normal sweeteners.
- Sugar Does Not Cause Tooth Decay - dLife
Sugar Does Not Cause Tooth Decay A new look at an age-old piece of dental advice. By Dr. Michael, Goldberg, D.M.D. That's right. I know people who eat tons of the ...
- Coconut Oil Might Combat Tooth Decay - Mercola.com
Coconut oil is a powerful inhibitor of a large variety of pathogenic organisms, from viruses to bacteria to protozoa, largely due to its naturally high ...
- Forgotten tooth decay cure : heal your cavities and ...
Contrary to popular belief, cavities aren't avoided by brushing your teeth, and you don't need a dentist to prevent tooth decay. In his search for a cure for his one ...
- What's the main cause of tooth decay in diabetes ...
Tooth decay is a common oral health problem for those with diabetes. When diabetes is not controlled properly, high glucose levels in saliva may help bacteria thrive.
- Xylitol Official Site | Proven Dental Benefits | Gum & Mints
Xylitol is the healthy sugar alternative & is perfect for diabetics. Benefits include dramatic tooth decay reduction if used with our gum, mints, or candy.
- How Coconut Oil Might Combat Tooth Decay | Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a powerful inhibitor of a large variety of pathogenic organisms, from viruses to bacteria to protozoa, largely due to its naturally high lauric
- Xylitol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xylitol / ˈ z aɪ l ɪ t ɒ l / is a sugar alcohol used as a sweetener. The name derives from Greek: ξύλον, xyl[on], "wood" + suffix -itol, used to denote sugar ...
- Cigna Glossary of Health Care and Health Insurance Terms
Cigna strives to make it easy for our customers and clients to understand health care and health insurance. Browse our easy-to-understand glossary of health care and ...
- Photographic Proof That Cavities Heal | The Healthy …
Cavities can heal and this series of photographs taken by a mother whose son's cavities remineralized in only 8 weeks prove it.