Dental caries, also known as tooth decay or cavity, is a disease where bacterial processes damage hard tooth structure (enamel, dentin and ...
A type of insulin that is quick to act, referred to as rapid-acting.
Dental cavities as related to Regular Insulin
- Diabetes and dental care: Guide to a healthy mouth - Mayo ...
Diabetes and dental care: Guide to a healthy mouth. What do brushing and flossing have to do with diabetes? Plenty. If you have diabetes, here's why dental care ...
- Diet, diabetes and tooth decay - Delta Dental
Diet, diabetes and tooth decay. If you are one of the 16 million Americans with diabetes, you're probably aware that the disease can cause problems with your eyes ...
- Diabetes management - Wikipedia
Good dental care is particularly important for people with diabetes. Find out why.
- Is Tooth Decay A Sign Of Diabetes - what can i do to avoid ...
Learn the facts about diabetes and teeth and how it can affect your oral health.
- @ Diabetes And Tooth Decay - diabetic promotions
Tooth decay in diabetes is the result of plaque bacteria metabolising dietary sugars. Plaque is a sticky biofilm that forms on the surfaces of teeth.
- Diabetes & Dental Health - Colgate® Oral Care
Find the latest information about the link between diabetes and oral health problems. Learn how diabetes and your dental health are connected and find tips for taking ...