Delayed ejaculation is the inability to ejaculate or persistent difficulty in achieving orgasm despite the presence of normal sexual desire and ...
Major depressive disorder (also known as clinical depression, major depression, unipolar depression, or unipolar disorder) is a mental disorder ...
Delayed ejaculation as related to Major depression
- Delayed ejaculation - Wikipedia
Delayed ejaculation, also called retarded ejaculation or inhibited ejaculation, is a man's inability for or persistent difficulty in achieving orgasm, despite typical ...
- What is delayed ejaculation? Is it a medical problem ...
Delayed ejaculation is a relatively rare sexual dysfunction which can have both medical and psychological causes. The condition is often misdiagnosed, and has been ...
- Delayed ejaculation (retarded ejaculation) - NetDoctor
How common is delayed ejaculation? It is the third most common male sexual disorder after impotence (erectile dysfunction) and premature ejaculation.
- Major depressive disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major depressive disorder (MDD), also known as simply depression, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of low mood that is present across most ...
- Depression & Anxiety | ZOLOFT® (sertraline HCI) | Safety Info
Learn about ZOLOFT® (sertraline HCI) used to help treat depression, OCD, panic disorder, PTSD, PMDD and social anxiety disorder. See risks & benefits of ZOLOFT.
- Fluoxetine Reviews & Ratings at Drugs.com
Reviews and ratings for fluoxetine. 848 reviews submitted with a 7.5 average score.
- Depression: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments - Medical ...
Learn how depression affects people and differs from normal sadness. Find out the diagnostic criteria and details about psychological and drug treatments.
- Depression - Iodine.com
Top rated medications for Depression, information, treatment options, side effects, and tips from people like you
- Trazodone | Depression Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
History Edit. Trazodone was originally discovered and developed in Italy in the 1960s by Angelini research laboratories as a second-generation antidepressant.
- Diseases and Conditions - Disease and condition ...
Alphabetical guide of diseases and conditions from Mayo Clinic experts. Click on disease or condition by first letter for more information.