Delayed ejaculation is the inability to ejaculate or persistent difficulty in achieving orgasm despite the presence of normal sexual desire and ...
Major depressive disorder (also known as clinical depression, major depression, unipolar depression, or unipolar disorder) is a mental disorder ...
Delayed ejaculation as related to Major depression
- Delayed ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delayed ejaculation, also called retarded ejaculation or inhibited ejaculation, is a man's inability for or persistent difficulty in achieving orgasm, despite typical ...
- Delayed ejaculation (retarded ejaculation) - NetDoctor
How common is delayed ejaculation? It is the third most common male sexual disorder after impotence (erectile dysfunction) and premature ejaculation.
- Major depressive disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major depressive disorder (MDD), also known as simply depression, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of low mood that is present across most ...
- Depression & Anxiety | ZOLOFT® (sertraline HCI) | Safety Info
Learn about ZOLOFT® (sertraline HCI) used to help treat depression, OCD, panic disorder, PTSD, PMDD and social anxiety disorder. See risks & benefits of ZOLOFT.
- Fluoxetine Reviews & Ratings at Drugs.com
For Depression: "Tried fluoxetine 20mg for a month. Absolutely did NOT work for me!!! I lost a few pounds which was water weight but gained it right back and some.
- Depression: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments - Medical ...
Learn how depression affects people and differs from normal sadness. Find out the diagnostic criteria and details about psychological and drug treatments.
- Depression News From Medical News Today
The latest depression research from prestigious universities and journals throughout the world.
- What Alcohol Really Does to Your Sex Life | Petra Zebroff
A cocktail or glass of wine can help us to relax and even feel a little sexier. But does it actually result in better sex?
- Depression - Iodine.com
Top rated medications for Depression, information, treatment options, side effects, and tips from people like you
- Diseases and Conditions - Disease and condition ...
Alphabetical guide of diseases and conditions from Mayo Clinic experts. Click on disease or condition by first letter for more information.