Dacryoadenitis is inflammation of the lacrimal glands (the tear-producing glands). Also described as a blocked tear duct.
Fever, also known as pyrexia, is a medical symptom which describes an increase in internal body temperature to levels which are above normal (37 degrees Celsius, 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). An adaptive mechanism, fever is the body's reaction to pathogens; it attempts to raise core body temperature to levels which will denature, debilitate, or kill the pathogen. Most fevers are caused by infections and almost all infectious diseases can cause fever. ...
Dacryoadenitis as related to Fever
- Dacryoadenitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dacryoadenitis is inflammation of the lacrimal glands (the tear-producing glands). Contents 1 Causes, incidence, and risk factors 2 Symptoms 3 Signs and tests 4 ...
- Unraveling the Difficult Diagnosis of Dacryoadenitis
Unraveling the Difficult Diagnosis of Dacryoadenitis Inflammation of the lacrimal gland is an unusual condition with many different potential etiologies.
- Dacryoadenitis Clinical Presentation - Medscape Reference
Chronic dacryoadenitis . Can be bilateral, painless enlargement of the lacrimal gland present for more than a month; More common than acute dacryoadenitis
- Rhinitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allergic rhinitis or hay fever may follow when an allergen such as pollen or dust is inhaled by an individual with a sensitized immune system, triggering antibody ...
- Eye Care List: Complete guide about Vision and Eye Care
Dacryoadenitis is an inflammation of lacrimal gland (tear producing gland) which is situated in supratemporal orbit. The secretions of this gland forms the aqueous ...
- High fever - Symptom Checker - check medical symptoms at ...
List of 86 causes of High fever, alternative diagnoses, rare causes, misdiagnoses, patient stories, and much more.
- Aching joints and Fever - Symptom Checker - check medical ...
List of 47 causes of Aching joints and Fever, alternative diagnoses, rare causes, misdiagnoses, patient stories, and much more.
- MedTerms.com - Alpha Index, D listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, d listing.