A sac or capsule in the body. It may be filled with fluid or other material. Cysts are almost always benign.
CSF leak as related to Cyst
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Leaks - Otoneurology Index
Locations of CSF leaks. CSF leaks are typically at the level of the spine, particularly the thoracic spine and cervicothoracic junction. Sometimes they are ...
- CSF Leak Questions and Answers with Dr Schievink | CSF ...
Questions and answers with Dr Wouter Schievink, one of the foremost experts on CSF leaks and Spontaneous Hypertension. Many UK specialists follow his work.
- Detection of CSF Leak in Spinal CSF Leak Syndrome Using MR ...
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak may occur from the nose , from the external auditory canal , or from a traumatic or operative defect in the skull or spine. 
- Spinal arachnoid cyst | Radiology Reference Article ...
Spinal arachnoid cysts are relatively uncommon and may be either intra-dural (type III meningeal cyst) or extradural (type IA meningeal cyst). This article ...
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks | Columbia Neurosurgery
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) depletion may be caused by a leak, a shunt, inadequate production or too-rapid absorption. Symptoms Symptoms commonly include: He
- Arachnoid cyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An MRI of a 25-year-old woman with left frontotemporal arachnoid cyst. Classification and external resources; Specialty: neurology: ICD-10: G93.0: ICD-9-CM