Arteriosclerosis, Coronary; Carotid Artery Disease; Coronary Arteriosclerosis; Coronary Artery Disease; Coronary Artery ...
Angina pectoris, commonly known as angina, is severe chest pain due to ischemia (a lack of blood and hence oxygen supply) of the heart muscle ...
A progressive disease that involves the buildup of fatty material and plaque in the carotid arteries; can lead to a stroke.
Coronary artery spasm as related to
- Coronary artery spasm: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Coronary artery spasm is a temporary, sudden narrowing of one of the coronary arteries (the arteries that supply blood to the heart). The spasm slows or stops blood ...
- Coronary artery spasm - National Library of Medicine ...
Many coronary artery spasms go undiagnosed because they may not cause any noticeable symptoms in some patients. At most, such patients may notice occasional …
- Coronary artery spasm: Cause for concern? - Mayo Clinic
A coronary artery spasm is a temporary tightening (constriction) of the muscles in the wall of one of the arteries that supplies blood flow to your heart muscle.
- Coronary Artery Spasm - Heart Disease - MedHelp
My husband has been diagnosed with coronary artery spasms. He has had periodic chest pain for the past 5 months which has been relieved with nitro.
- Coronary Artery Spasm - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of ...
Sometimes a coronary artery (one of the vessels supplying blood to the heart muscle) goes into spasm. This is also called vasospasm, and doctors are unsure of its cause.
- Coronary Artery Vasospasm - Medscape Reference
Coronary artery vasospasm, or smooth muscle constriction of the coronary artery, is an important cause of chest pain syndromes that can lead to …
- Angina pectoris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronary_artery_spasm
Coronary artery spasm | University of Maryland Medical Center
Cocaine use and cigarette smoking can cause severe spasms of the arteries, and can cause the heart to work harder. In many people, coronary artery spasm may occur ...