Hallucinogens; Methadone; Narcotics; PCP (Phencyclidine)
Drug abuse has a range of definitions, all of them suggesting disaproval at the use or overuse of a drug for a nontherapeutic effect . Leon Wurmser goes as far as to say "The term is so wide and imprecise, contains such a hodgepodge of clinical and social phenomena, and is so dependent on the bias of the observer, that a systematic study of its etiology would be as vast and comprehensive as an inquiry into the etiology of fever" . ...
Corneal injury as related to Drug Abuse
- Corneal Epithelial Defect - EyeWiki
Summary [edit | edit source] Corneal epithelial defects are focal area of epithelial (outermost corneal layer) loss; can be due to mechanical trauma, corneal dryness ...
- Corneal Abrasion Treatment & Management: Approach ...
Corneal abrasion is probably the most common eye injury and perhaps one of the most neglected. It occurs because of a disruption in the integrity of the ...
- MedTerms - Alpha Index, C listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, c listing.
- Management of Corneal Abrasions - American Family Physician
Corneal abrasions result from cutting, scratching, or abrading the thin, protective, clear coat of the exposed anterior portion of the ocular epithelium.
- Alcohol Intoxication Treatment: First Aid Information for ...
Alcohol intoxication and alcohol poisoning are dangerous. WebMD tells you how to help a person who has had too much to drink.
- Parker Waichman LLP â€“ Personal Injury Attorneys
Abercrombie & Fitch Gift Card Abuse in Jewish Religion Accretive Health Medical Debt Collection Advocates Seek to Change Child Sexual Abuse Laws
- Drug Overdose Treatment: First Aid Information for Drug
WebMD explains first aid steps for treating a drug overdose.
- Comprehensive Medical Care Services - Canadian Armed Forces
Physician Services. Physician services to include: diagnosis and treatment of any illness or injury, to the full extent required; counseling with regard to health ...
- Drug Detox.org :: Effexor
DESCRIPTION / DEFINITIONS: Effexor® (venlafaxine) is a selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) reuptake inhibitor. ABUSE: Effexor is a drug ...
- Immunosuppressive drug - Wikipedia
Immunosuppressive drugs or immunosuppressive agents or antirejection medications are drugs that inhibit or prevent activity of the immune system. They are used in ...