Congenital rubella syndrome (CRS) can occur in a developing fetus of a pregnant woman who has contracted rubella during her first trimester. ...
Meningococcal vaccine is a vaccine used against Meningococcus.
Congenital rubella as related to Meningococcal Vaccines
- Surveillance Manual | Congenital Rubella Syndrome | VPDs ...
Vaccines: Congenital Rubella Syndrome - Manual for The Surveillance of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (Chapter 15)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella -- Vaccine Use and Strategies ...
Measles, Mumps, and Rubella -- Vaccine Use and Strategies for Elimination of Measles, Rubella, and Congenital Rubella Syndrome and Control of Mumps: â€¦
- Rubella | History of Vaccines
Sources and Additional Reading. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rubella. Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases.
- Rubella Photos - Immunization Action Coalition
Evaluating Online Health Information: FAQs : How Vaccines Work : Importance of Vaccines : Paying for Vaccines : State Immunization Programs : Tips for Finding â€¦
- A-Z Infectious Diseases - Public Health Agency Canada
C Campybacteriosis. Fact Sheet - Campylobacter; Food Safety Facts on Camplyobacter; Chikungunya. Chikungunya; Cholera. Vaccine Preventable Diseases: Cholera
- Rubella - Immunisation and Vaccines - HPS
Causative agent . Rubella virus Clinical description. Rubella is an acute viral infection caused by rubella virus. It is generally a mild ...
- A Look at Each Vaccine: Measles, Mumps and Rubella ...
Measles, mumps and rubella are all viral infections that caused widespread illness. Vaccines are now available for each and have been combined to form the MMR vaccine.
- Ask the Experts about Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR ...
Questions and answers (Q&As) about MMR vaccines from immunization experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Rubella - NHS Choices
The symptoms of rubella usually only last a few days, but your glands may be swollen for several weeks. Read more about the symptoms of rubella.
- Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development | History of ...
Early Tissue and Cell Culture in Vaccine Development. Tissue and cell culture have played an important role in vaccine development, and current research efforts ...