Compartment syndrome is an acute medical problem following injury, surgery or in most cases repetitive and extensive muscle use, in which ...
A drug used to treat bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections. It is also being studied in the treatment of some cancers.
Compartment syndrome as related to Metronidazole
- Injection anthrax causing compartment syndrome and ...
Acute compartment syndrome occurs when the tissue pressure within a closed muscle compartment exceeds the perfusion pressure and results in muscle …
- Acute Bullous Eruption With Compartment Syndrome Due …
Compartment Syndrome - WebMD
WebMD explains compartment syndrome, a potentially life threatening condition in which pressure builds up in the legs, abdomen or arms, damaging tissue.
- Compartment syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Compartment syndrome is a serious condition that involves increased pressure in a muscle compartment. It can lead to muscle and nerve damage and problems with …
- Flagyl and Heparin drug interactions - eHealthMe
We studied 1,422 people who take Flagyl and Heparin from FDA and social media. Drug interactions are found. ... abdominal compartment syndrome; hepatic cirrhosis;
- Compartment syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chronic exertional compartment syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this neuromuscular condition.
- Crush Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
Gain a better understanding of the pathophysiology behind crush syndrome and the ... Compartment syndrome is a distinct ... with or without metronidazole, ...