Compartment syndrome is an acute medical problem following injury, surgery or in most cases repetitive and extensive muscle use, in which ...
A drug used to treat bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections. It is also being studied in the treatment of some cancers.
Compartment syndrome as related to Metronidazole
- Common complication of crush injury, but a rare ...
Submitted By: Dietmar Wittmann, MD, PhD, FACS Patient's Age: 13 Case Year: 1999 Number of STAR Entries: 6 Diagnoses: Abdominal Compartment Syndrome, Septic …
- Phantom Limb Pain After Amputation: Causes & Treatments
WebMD explores the phenomenon known as phantom limb pain, the experience of pain where a limb has been amputated.
- Journal of Medical Case Reports | Full text | Anastomotic ...
Case report Anastomotic leak management after a low anterior resection leading to recurrent abdominal compartment syndrome: a case report and review of the literature
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome - Medscape Reference
Tarsal tunnel syndrome is analogous to carpal tunnel syndrome of the wrist. In 1962, Keck and Lam first described the syndrome and its treatment.
- Lemierre’s Syndrome: An Unusual Cause of Calf Abscess
List of 7251 disease causes of Muscle symptoms, patient stories, diagnostic guides, 10 drug side effect causes, 181 drug interaction causes. Diagnostic checklist ...
- Treatment of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome: Treatment ...
A severe case of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome can be particularly dangerous. How is it best treated?
- MCCQE Sample Questions - MCCQE1
3001. Retrolental fibroplasia is a complication of: chemotherapy hydrotherapy radiotherapy physiotherapy oxygen therapy 3002. Cardioversion may be indicated in the ...
- Leg symptoms - RightDiagnosis.com
List of 2751 disease causes of Leg symptoms, patient stories, diagnostic guides. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or symptoms ...