Adoxa; Doryx; Doxy; Periostat; Vibra-Tabs; Vibramycin
Colorado Tick Fever (CTF) (also called Mountain tick fever, Mountain fever, and American mountain fever) is an acute viral infection transmitted ...
An antibiotic drug used to treat infection.
Colorado tick fever as related to Doxycycline
- Tick-borne disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tick-borne diseases are diseases or illnesses transmitted by ticks. As the incidence of tick-borne illnesses increases and the geographic areas in which they are ...
- How to Treat Tick Fever in Dogs | eHow
Tick fever is a broad, generic term that identifies a group of diseases. This group includes Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Lyme disease, babesiosis and ehrlichiosis ...
- Tick-Borne Disease - American Family Physician
Tick-borne diseases in the United States include Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, tularemia, babesiosis, Colorado tick fever, and relapsing ...
- Co-infections associated with Lyme disease and Lyme ...
Co-infections of Lyme disease and and Lyme Borreliosis are Anaplasmosis,human granulocytic ehrlichiosis,human granulocytic anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Babesia, B ...
- Tick borne diseases - Lyme disease - Stop Ticks
Lyme disease is a multisystemic infection causing musculoskeletal, arthritic, cardiac and a wide range of neurological symptoms.
- What is Tick Fever? (with pictures) - wiseGEEK
Sometimes known as Colorado tick fever or Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tick fever is a condition that includes symptoms similar to those of a bad cold …
- Lyme Disease Disease Awareness on Cape Cod Massachusetts
Lyme Disease and Tick Awareness on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Deer Ticks, Tick Bites in New England, Chronic Lyme
- Q Fever - Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center
Q Fever Overview. Q fever is caused by infection with Coxiella burnetii, a bacterial pathogen that historically has been grouped with rickettsial organisms.
- ARTHROPODS - TICKS
There are several hundred reported cases of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever each year in the United States (ranging, during the past half century, from a low of about ...
- Relapsing Fever - Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center
Relapsing fever, as its name implies, is an illness characterized primarily by recurrent episodes of fever, often accompanied by fatigue, malaise and other ...