Colorado Tick Fever (CTF) (also called Mountain tick fever, Mountain fever, and American mountain fever) is an acute viral infection transmitted ...
Diarrhea--loose, watery stools occurring more than three times in one day--is a common problem that usually lasts a day or two and goes away on its own without any special treatment. However, prolonged diarrhea can be a sign of other problems. People with diarrhea may pass more than a quart of stool a day. Diarrhea can cause dehydration, which means the body lacks enough fluid to function properly. Dehydration is particularly dangerous in children and the elderly, and it must be treated promp...
Colorado tick fever as related to Diarrhea
- Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center
Colorado Tick Fever Overview. Colorado tick fever is a febrile illness caused by an RNA virus belonging to the genus Coltivirus (short for Colorado Tick virus).
- Tick | definition of tick by Medical dictionary
tick [tik] a blood-sucking parasitic arachnid; there are two types, hard and soft. Hard ticks (family Ixodidae) have a smooth, hard cover that shields the entire back ...
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) is a viral infectious disease involving the central nervous system. The disease most often manifests as meningitis, encephalitis, or ...
- the Youth Clinic of Northern Colorado - Welcome to The ...
The Youth Clinic providers are Northern Colorado’s specialists in the treatment of infants, children and young adults. We have cared for generations of are
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever | ALDF
Tick species that transmit Rocky Mountain spotted fever: Rocky mountain wood tick (Dermacentor andersoni), American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis), Brown dog tick ...
- Q Fever - Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Research Center
Q Fever Overview. Q fever is caused by infection with Coxiella burnetii, a bacterial pathogen that historically has been grouped with rickettsial organisms.
- Fever | definition of fever by Medical dictionary
Fever Definition A fever is any body temperature elevation over 100 °F (37.8 °C). Description A healthy person's body temperature fluctuates between 97 °F (36.1 ...
- Tick Bites - Symptoms, Pictures, Treatment and Prevention
Allergies, tetanus and flu-like condition are some of what you might experience following some tick bites. When you see a tick attached on someone’s skin…
- Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness
– D – Day fever – Fever lasting one day; sweating sickness; Debility – Lack of movement or staying in bed; Decrepitude – Feebleness due to old age