Cleidocranial dysostosis, also called Cleidocranial dysplasia, is a hereditary congenital disorder due to haploinsufficiency caused by mutations ...
A cough is a sudden, often repetitive, spasmodic contraction of the thoracic cavity, resulting in violent release of air from the lungs, and usually accompanied by a distinctive sound. A cough is usually initiated to clear a buildup of phlegm in the trachea; air may move through this passage at up to 480 km/h (300 mi/h). ...
Cleidocranial dysostosis as related to Cough
- MedTerms - Alpha Index, C listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, c listing.
- Medical Diseases & Conditions A-Z List 'C' on MedicineNet.com
Index of comprehensive articles on medical diseases and conditions, c listing. Covers all aspects of medicine produced by doctors.
- Health A-Z Directory Common Topics - WebMD
Find a comprehensive index of trusted health and medical information. It is your ultimate guide to reliable health information on common topics from A to Z.
- Pedbase.org - The Pediatric Database
PEDBASE.org - The Pediatric Database - picture - specialist - doctor - treatment - sign and symptom - drug - article - help - remedy ...
- Tethered spinal cord syndrome - Wikipedia, the free ...
Tethered spinal cord syndrome; Classification and external resources; Specialty: medical genetics: ICD-10: Q06.8: ICD-9-CM: 742.59: DiseasesDB: 34471: MeSH: …
- Nonsyndromic deafness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nonsyndromic deafness is hearing loss that is not associated with other signs and symptoms. In contrast, syndromic deafness involves hearing loss that occurs with ...
- Frontal Bossing : Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
Frontal bossing is a medical term used to describe a prominent, protruding forehead.
- Medical Encyclopedia: C: MedlinePlus
A.D.A.M., Inc. is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (www.urac.org). URAC's accreditation program is an …
- Listing: All C | University of Michigan Health System
Browse Topics Top of the page All ... NOTICE: This health information was not created by the University of ...
- Impacted tooth Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes ...
Impacted tooth information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis.