Cleidocranial dysostosis, also called Cleidocranial dysplasia, is a hereditary congenital disorder due to haploinsufficiency caused by mutations ...
A cough is a sudden, often repetitive, spasmodic contraction of the thoracic cavity, resulting in violent release of air from the lungs, and usually accompanied by a distinctive sound. A cough is usually initiated to clear a buildup of phlegm in the trachea; air may move through this passage at up to 480 km/h (300 mi/h). ...
Cleidocranial dysostosis as related to Cough
- MedTerms - Alpha Index, C listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, c listing.
- Sinusitis Related Diseases & Conditions - MedicineNet
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Sinusitis. These ...
- Pedbase.org - The Pediatric Database
PEDBASE.org - The Pediatric Database - picture - specialist - doctor - treatment - sign and symptom - drug - article - help - remedy ...
- Tethered spinal cord syndrome - Wikipedia
Tethered spinal cord syndrome; Classification and external resources; Specialty: medical genetics: ICD-10: Q06.8: ICD-9-CM: 742.59: DiseasesDB: 34471: MeSH: â€¦
- Nonsyndromic deafness - Wikipedia
Nonsyndromic deafness is hearing loss that is not associated with other signs and symptoms. In contrast, syndromic deafness involves hearing loss that occurs with ...
- Medical Encyclopedia: C: MedlinePlus
A.D.A.M., Inc. is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (www.urac.org). URAC's accreditation program is an â€¦
- Is Your Disease on the RARE Listâ„¢ â€“ If So, More Bad News ...
I wonder if people truly understand what it means if their rare disease or disorder is on the RARE Listâ„¢? Last week, the Global Genes Project, leading
- Frontal Bossing : Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
Frontal bossing is a medical term used to describe a prominent, protruding forehead.
- Listing: All C | University of Michigan Health System
Browse Topics Top of the page All ... NOTICE: This health information was not created by the University of ...