Cleidocranial dysostosis, also called Cleidocranial dysplasia, is a hereditary congenital disorder due to haploinsufficiency caused by mutations ...
A cough is a sudden, often repetitive, spasmodic contraction of the thoracic cavity, resulting in violent release of air from the lungs, and usually accompanied by a distinctive sound. A cough is usually initiated to clear a buildup of phlegm in the trachea; air may move through this passage at up to 480 km/h (300 mi/h). ...
Cleidocranial dysostosis as related to Cough
- Scoliosis Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What is the ...
What is the prognosis for scoliosis? Is there a cure for scoliosis? Where can people get more information on scoliosis?
- MedTerms.com - Alpha Index, C listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, c listing.
- Medical Diseases & Conditions A-Z List 'C' on MedicineNet
Index of comprehensive articles on medical diseases and conditions, c listing. Covers all aspects of medicine produced by doctors.
- IPEX syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IPEX (immunodysregulation polyendocrinopathy enteropathy X-linked syndrome) is a rare disease linked to the dysfunction of the transcription factor FOXP3, widely ...
- RARE List™ - The Global Genes Project
The Global Genes Project. Building awareness and communities to support and find treatments for Rare Diseases and Genetic Conditions
- Nonsyndromic deafness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nonsyndromic deafness is hearing loss that is not associated with other signs and symptoms. In contrast, syndromic deafness involves hearing loss that occurs with ...
- Diseases and conditions - National Library of Medicine ...
Over 1,000 conditions from A - Z in the PubMed Health medical encyclopedia from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- List of diseases (C) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A list of diseases in the English Wikipedia. Diseases Alphabetical list 0–9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z See also Health Exercise Nutrition C ...
- Causes of Mouth symptoms - RightDiagnosis.com
Detailed analysis of 6864 causes of Mouth symptoms symptom, alternative diagnoses and related symptoms.
- Alphabetical Contents - Washington University in St. Louis
Page Index: Contents. Home · Search · Myopathy · Neuropathy · Synapse ... Lab tests · Basic · Subcellular · Washington University