inflammation of the bile ducts
Cancer of the colon or rectum is often called colorectal cancer. The colon and the rectum are part of the large intestine, which is part of the digestive system. Tumors found in the colon or rectum may be benign (noncancerous) growths of tissue (polyps) or malignant cancerous growths of tissue that may spread to other parts of the body.
Cholangitis as related to Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer—Patient Version - National Cancer Institute
Information about colon and rectal cancer treatment, prevention, genetics, causes, screening, statistics and other topics from the National Cancer Institute.
- Colorectal cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colorectal cancer (CRC), also known as bowel cancer, is the development of cancer from the colon or rectum (parts of the large intestine). It is due to the abnormal ...
- Payton, Bile Duct Cancer & Sclerosing Cholangitis - Cancer ...
Information on many different cancers includes symptoms, cancer detection and prevention, and treatment options.
- Ascending cholangitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ascending cholangitis, also known as acute cholangitis or simply cholangitis, is an infection of the bile duct (cholangitis), usually caused by bacteria ascending ...
- Colon Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments - Medical ...
Colon cancer is the development of malignant tumors in the inner wall of the colon. Here we discuss the disease, why it forms, and how it is treated.
- Colon Cancer Index by MedicineNet.com
Get the facts on colon cancer (colorectal cancer) symptoms, stages, treatment, screening, causes, surgery, and survival. Learn the stages of colon cancer and what …
- You worried you may have colon cancer? - Cancer Forums
What is cancer? Cancer is a group of more than 100 different diseases. They affect the body's basic unit, the cell. Cancer occurs when cells become abnormal and ...
- Acute Pancreatitis - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of ...
Full Spectrum Prebiotics for Full Spectrum Colon Health. There are other prebiotic supplements on the market, but only Prebiotin’s full spectrum formula contains ...
- Bile Duct Cancer: Statistics | Cancer.Net
Cancer.Net provides timely, comprehensive, oncologist-approved information from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), with support from the Conquer Cancer ...