inflammation of the bile ducts
Cancer of the colon or rectum is often called colorectal cancer. The colon and the rectum are part of the large intestine, which is part of the digestive system. Tumors found in the colon or rectum may be benign (noncancerous) growths of tissue (polyps) or malignant cancerous growths of tissue that may spread to other parts of the body.
Cholangitis as related to Colon Cancer
- Colorectal cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colorectal cancer, also known as colon cancer, rectal cancer, or bowel cancer, is a cancer from uncontrolled cell growth in the colon or rectum (parts of the large ...
- Risk for colorectal neoplasia in patients with colonic ...
Ascending cholangitis or acute cholangitis (or sometimes cholangitis without a modifier - from Greek chol-, bile + ang-, vessel + itis-, inflammation) is an infection ...
- Colon Cancer Support Group - DailyStrength
Colorectal cancer, also called colon cancer or bowel cancer, includes cancerous growths in the colon, rectum and appendix. It is the third most common form of cancer ...
- Colorectal Cancer News from Medical News Today | Page 1
Colorectal cancer is also known as bowel cancer. The UK National Health Service says colorectal cancer is the most common cancer globally today.
- Colorectal cancer in inflammatory bowel disease: what is ...
Doctors are certain that colorectal cancer is not contagious (a person cannot catch the disease from a cancer patient). Some people are more likely to ...
- What is Colorectal Cancer? - Screen 4 Colon Cancer
Colorectal cancer is a cancer that develops in the colon or the rectum. These parts of the digestive system are also called the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) Index by MedicineNet.com
Learn about primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC), a disease with no symptoms initially, progressing to abdominal pain, itching, fatigue, and jaundice.
- Cancer of the Colon and Rectum - Puristat
Information and Answers on Cancer of the Colon and Rectum