Glutamic acid and its ions and salts, called glutamates, are flavor-enhancing compounds which provide a umami (savory) taste to food. ...
Methyl cellulose (or methylcellulose) is a chemical compound derived from cellulose. It is a hydrophilic white powder in pure form and dissolves ...
Chinese restaurant syndrome as related to Methylcellulose
- Soluble Fiber Supplements - Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Soluble Fiber Supplements for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Soluble fiber helps prevent IBS pain, constipation, diarrhea, and bloating.
- MLP Medical Language Processing — MLP Abbreviations
Anonymous Abbreviation List [9,707 entries] A (1390 abbreviations) 3AB: 3-aminobenzamide. A&B: apnea and bradycardia. A&BC: air and bone conduction. A&I
- NutritionFacts.org | The Latest in Nutrition Related …
The latest in nutrition related research delivered in easy to understand video segments brought to you by Dr. Michael Greger M.D.
- The Negative Effects of Dairy - 10 reasons why you may ...
The Negative Effects of Dairy – 10 reasons why you may want to eliminate dairy products from your diet
- Manta - Rediscover America's Small Business
Learn. Build your knowledge about all things important to small business through daily tips, topical articles and Manta’s wide-range of industry research.
- Gastrointestinal disorders - Wellness - Health …
Abdominal pain, abdominal wall inflammation, achalasia, acid reflux, anal fistula, appendicitis, bleeding stomach ulcers, bloating, Chinese restaurant syndrome, colic ...
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) - Celiac.com
This list focuses on safe gluten-free foods and ingredients within the USA and Canada (last updated 08-29-2013)
- Dietary fiber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dietary fiber or roughage is the indigestible portion of food derived from plants. It has two main components: Soluble fiber, which dissolves in water, is readily ...
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
https://www.facebook.com/CDPHE. © 2015 State of Colorado | Transparency Online | Policies
- Sporadic Amplification of the Insulin-like Growth …
Sporadic Amplification of the Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 Receptor Gene in Human Breast Tumors1