Childhood disintegrative disorder (CDD), also known as Heller's syndrome and disintegrative psychosis, is a rare condition characterized by late onset (>3 years of age) of developmental delays in language, social function, and motor skills. ...
Strattera is used to treat Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children, adolescents, and adults. Strattera has not been studied in children under 6 years old.
Childhood disintegrative disorder as related to Atomoxetine
- Developmental disorder - Wikipedia
Developmental disorder; Classification and external resources; Specialty: psychiatry: ICD-10: F80-F84: ICD-9-CM: 299, 315
- Mental Health Disorders & Conditions - NetworkTherapy.com
Index of mental health disorders and conditions with access to general descriptions, symptoms, diagnostic criteria, treatment information, latest news, clinical ...
- Atomoxetine (Strattera) - Avanafil Articles - eMedTV
This page contains links to eMedTV Articles containing information on subjects from Atomoxetine (Strattera) to Avanafil. The information is organized alphabetically ...
- ICD-10 Chapter V: Mental and behavioural disorders - Wikipedia
F00â€“F99 â€“ Mental and behavioural disorders (F00â€“F09) Organic, including symptomatic, mental disorders Dementia in Alzheimer's disease Vascular dementia
- Abnormal Psych Examen Quatro Flashcards | Quizlet
Start studying Abnormal Psych Examen Quatro. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools.
- Treatments for Antisocial Personality Disorder and ...
Treatments for Antisocial Personality Disorder and Psychopathy The following treatment guidelines are meant as a reference tool only, and are not intended as ...
- The Pharmacologic Treatment of Attention Deficit and ...
Focus Points â€¢ Methylphenidate and atomoxetine can be useful in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms in autism spectrum ...
- Practice Parameter for the Assessment and Treatment of ...
Practice Parameter for the Assessment and Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Neurotransmitters Associated with Depression | PsychVisit
Neurotransmitters Associated with Depression Depression has been linked with reduced action of serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain [ref ...