Redness, swelling, pain, and/or a feeling of heat in an area of the body. This is a protective reaction to injury, disease, or irritation of the tissues.
Child abuse - physical as related to Inflammation
- Inflammation and early-life abuse in women.
Child Abuse Is Related to Inflammation in Mid-life Women ...
Child Abuse Is Related to Inflammation in Mid-life Women: Role of Obesity. on ResearchGate, the professional network for scientists.
- Child abuse is related to inflammation in mid-life women ...
Child Abuse: Physical, Sexual and Emotional - Medical News ...
Physical child abuse is a serious problem. Here are some facts: A report of child abuse happens every 10 seconds. Five children die each day from child abuse.
- Physical Abuse | NEC Child Abuse Prevention Services
Physical abuse is generally the most visible form of child abuse. It manifests in numerous forms from shaking an infant (aka Shaken Baby Syndrome), to inserting a ...
- Child abuse heralds adult inflammation | Science News
New findings from a long-term investigation indicate that child abuse leads to a potentially dangerous disruption of the body's stress response in adulthood.
- Child Abuse - Physical - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of ...
Children who suffer abuse have an increased risk of physical ill health in adulthood, results suggest. Researchers at King's College London followed 1,000 people in ...