Fever, also known as pyrexia, is a medical symptom which describes an increase in internal body temperature to levels which are above normal (37 degrees Celsius, 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). An adaptive mechanism, fever is the body's reaction to pathogens; it attempts to raise core body temperature to levels which will denature, debilitate, or kill the pathogen. Most fevers are caused by infections and almost all infectious diseases can cause fever. ...
Cancer - penis as related to Fever
- Penile cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Penile cancer is a malignant growth found on the skin or in the tissues of the penis. Around 95% of penile cancers are squamous cell carcinomas.
- Penis Cancer: Get Facts on this Cancer of Penile Tissue
Learn penile cancer symptoms, signs, treatment, causes, statistics, prognosis and diagnosis. Circumcision may prevent HPV infection, a risk factor for penile cancer.
- Hodgkin Disease | Learn About Cancer | American Cancer Society
Hodgkin disease (Hodgkin lymphoma) is a type of lymphoma, a cancer that starts in white blood cells called lymphocytes. Lymphocytes are part of the body’s immune ...
- What is penile cancer? - American Cancer Society
To understand penile cancer, it helps to know about the normal structure and function of the penis. About the penis. The penis is the external male sexual ...
- Penis Cancer Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are ...
After penile cancer has been diagnosed, tests are done to find out if cancer cells have spread within the penis or to other parts of the body.
- Penile Cancer - About.com Health
Diagnosis of penis cancer Diagnosis of penis cancer is made by the surgical removal and biopsy of the lump. This excludes other diseases such as penile warts or syphilis.
- Paget Disease of the Breast - National Cancer Institute
A fact sheet about Paget disease of the breast, a rare type of cancer that is sometimes called Paget disease of the nipple or mammary Paget disease.
- Cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cancer i also known as a malignant tumor or malignant neoplasm, is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other ...
- Comprehensive Cancer Information - National Cancer Institute
Accurate, up-to-date, comprehensive cancer information from the U.S. government's principal agency for cancer research.
- Penile Cancer - Diseases & Conditions - Medscape Reference
Penile Cancer. Penile cancer is uncommon, but, when it is diagnosed, it is psychologically devastating to the patient and often presents a challenge to the ...