Fever, also known as pyrexia, is a medical symptom which describes an increase in internal body temperature to levels which are above normal (37 degrees Celsius, 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). An adaptive mechanism, fever is the body's reaction to pathogens; it attempts to raise core body temperature to levels which will denature, debilitate, or kill the pathogen. Most fevers are caused by infections and almost all infectious diseases can cause fever. ...
Cancer - penis as related to Fever
- Cancer: Facts, Causes, Symptoms and Research
WebMD explains the different side effects associated with advanced prostate cancer, either from treatments or the disease itself.
- NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National Cancer Institute
The NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms features 7,980 terms related to cancer and medicine.
- Signs and Symptoms of Cancer - American Cancer Society
You should know the signs and symptoms of cancer. Many things other than cancer can cause the signs and symptoms reviewed here, but it's important to consult a …
- Testicular Cancer-Topic Overview - WebMD
What is testicular cancer? Testicular cancer happens when abnormal cells in the testicles (testes) begin to grow in an uncontrolled manner.
- Penile Cancer. Cancer of the penis, penile cancer symptoms ...
Penile cancer is a relatively rare squamous cell carcinoma. It usually originates in the epithelium of the inner prepuce and glans. There is a tendency for early ...
- Skin cancer in horses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skin cancer, or neoplasia, is the most common type of cancer diagnosed in horses, accounting for 45 to 80% of all cancers diagnosed. Sarcoids are the most common …
- Glandular cancer - definition of glandular cancer by The ...
Nikki Phelps, aged 37, lost her battle against glandular cancer yesterday at Hammersmith Hospital in west London, her husband Bill Phelps said.
- Glossary Index | womenshealth.gov
drugs that are used to prevent or relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergies by preventing the action of a substance called histamine, which is produced by ...
- lesion penis Search Results From Healthline
As the fastest growing consumer health information site — with 65 million monthly visitors — Healthline’s mission is to be your most trusted ally in your ...