Certain HPV types can infect the male and female genital organs and the anal area. HPVs are passed from one person to another during sexual ...
Cancer - penis as related to Human Papillomavirus Infection
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines - National Cancer …
Several types of cancer are associated with HPV: Cervical cancer: The most common HPV cancer. Almost all cervical cancer is caused by HPV. Vulvar cancer: About …
- STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV) - Centers for ...
Centers for disease control and prevention fact sheet on Genital HPV Infection.
- HPV and Cancer - National Cancer Institute
A fact sheet about the link between human papillomaviruses (HPV) infection and cancer.
- Human papillomavirus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a DNA virus from the papillomavirus family that is capable of infecting humans. Like all papillomaviruses, HPVs establish productive ...
- HPV and Cancer - American Cancer Society
Read to learn more about HPV and cancer, how HPV is spread, and what you can do to decrease your chances of getting HPV and the cancers linked to it.
- Human papillomavirus infection and bladder cancer …
NHS Cervical Screening Programme. NHS Cancer Screening Programmes Contact Us Press Room Literature Database Privacy. Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- HPV Symptoms - Cancer FAQ - Cancer advice from About.com
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) has been a popular subject in the media with the approval of the HPV vaccine. With over 70 percent of the population infected with the ...
- HPV Vaccines - American Cancer Society
Get answers to common questions about HPV vaccines here.