Certain HPV types can infect the male and female genital organs and the anal area. HPVs are passed from one person to another during sexual ...
Cancer - penis as related to Human Papillomavirus Infection
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines - National Cancer ...
A fact sheet about human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines for the prevention of infection with certain types of HPV, which is the major cause of cervical cancer.
- HPV and Cancer - National Cancer Institute
A fact sheet about the link between human papillomaviruses (HPV) infection and cancer.
- CDC - Human Papillomavirus (HPV) – HPV and Cancer
Several types of cancer are associated with HPV, including cervical, anal, penile and oropharyngeal cancer.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - Virus & Cervical Cancer ...
Planned Parenthood has been providing trusted health care for nearly 100 years. Here are the answers to questions we hear about human papillomavirus (HPV).
- STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV) - CDC
Centers for disease control and prevention fact sheet on Genital HPV Infection.