Burkitt lymphoma (or "Burkitt's tumor", or "Malignant lymphoma, Burkitt's type") is a cancer of the lymphatic system (in particular, B lymphocytes ...
An anticancer drug that belongs to the family of drugs called alkylating agents.
Burkitt lymphoma as related to Cyclophosphamide
- Burkitt's lymphoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burkitt lymphoma, also known as Burkitt's tumor, Burkitt's lymphoma, or malignant lymphoma, Burkitt's type, is a cancer of the lymphatic system, particularly B ...
- Rituximab and Hyper-CVAD (Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine ...
Rituximab and Hyper-CVAD (Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, Adriamycin, and Dexamethasone) for Burkitt's and Burkitt's -Like Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Burkitt Lymphoma and Burkitt-like Lymphoma Treatment ...
Burkitt lymphoma (BL) is a very fast growing tumor. Patients should be admitted to the hospital for rapid workup and diagnostic measures. Chemotherapy is ...
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt ...
Find the latest treatments for Burkitt lymphoma in this detailed regimen chart, including induction therapy, combination regimens, and more.
- PubMed - National Center for Biotechnology Information
Burkitt's lymphoma Definition. Burkitt's lymphoma (BL) is a type of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) that is sometimes called a B-cell lymphoma or small noncleaved â€¦
- Low-intensity therapy in adults with Burkitt's lymphoma.
Burkitt lymphoma is a type of lymphoma that may affect the kidneys, ovaries, or other organs. Learn about Burkitt lymphoma and find information on how we support and ...
- OMIM Entry - # 113970 - BURKITT LYMPHOMA; BL
A number sign (#) is used with this entry because of evidence that Burkitt lymphoma can be caused by mutation in the MYC gene (190080) in addition to translocations ...
- Low-Intensity Therapy in Adults with Burkitt's Lymphoma
Background Burkitt's lymphoma is an aggressive B-cell lymphoma that occurs in children and adults and is largely curable with the use of intensive and toxic â€¦