Burkitt lymphoma (or "Burkitt's tumor", or "Malignant lymphoma, Burkitt's type") is a cancer of the lymphatic system (in particular, B lymphocytes ...
An anticancer drug that belongs to the family of drugs called alkylating agents.
Burkitt lymphoma as related to Cyclophosphamide
- Burkitt post-transplantation lymphoma in adult solid organ ...
Rituximab and Hyper-CVAD (Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, Adriamycin, and Dexamethasone) for Burkitt's and Burkitt's -Like Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Burkitt Lymphoma and Burkitt-like Lymphoma Treatment ...
Burkitt lymphoma (BL) is a very fast growing tumor. Patients should be admitted to the hospital for rapid workup and diagnostic measures. Chemotherapy is ...
- Cyclophosphamide Dosage | Cyclophosphamide
Burkitt’s lymphoma: Usually higher doses of intravenous cyclophosphamide ... Cyclophosphamide is an effective therapy for the treatment of these vasculitis.
- Burkitt lymphoma: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Burkitt lymphoma is a very fast growing form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Causes Burkitt lymphoma was first discovered in children in certain …
- Adult Burkitt leukemia and lymphoma - Blood
In general, all children with non-Hodgkin lymphoma are treated with chemotherapy, but the treatments differ depending on the type and stage of the lymphoma.
- Burkitt Lymphoma: Diagnosis, Prognosis, Symptoms, and ...
WebMD discusses Burkitt lymphoma. Learn about its symptoms, causes, and treatments.
- Burkitt's Lymphoma Resources - information, discussion ...
Resources for dealing with Burkitts Lymphoma, a very rare form of cancer.