Gamma Benzene; Kwell; Scabene
Lindane is an insecticide, also known as gamma-Hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) and benzene hexachloride (BHC). It has an LD50 of 88 mg/kg, is suspected of being a carcinogen and is banned in the U.S. state of California and in 52 countries.
Breath holding spell as related to Lindane
- Breath symptoms - RightDiagnosis.com
List of 3023 disease causes of Breath symptoms, patient stories, diagnostic guides. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor questions, and related signs or ...
- Seizure - Family Practice Notebook
This page includes the following topics and synonyms: Seizure, Convulsion, Epilepsy.
- Breathing symptoms - RightDiagnosis.com
Breathing symptoms: Introduction. Breathing difficulty of any kind (or any kind of "shortness of breath") is a potentially life-threatening emergency.
- Seizures in Children - UNM Health Sciences Center
Howard Maibach's profile, publications, research topics, and co-authors
- Nclex RN Notes - SlideShare
Dr Patricia Nugent, Barbara Vitale ... by Valerie Reyd 2460 views; Davis ob peds notes clinical pocket... by PrettyLady87 548 views; Davis nclex-r nnotes ...
- Benicar - Patient Comments - The Internet Drug Database
Consumer information and patient comments on prescription drugs ... We currently have info on 350 drugs. We have collected 4369 patient comments.
- diazepam: Definition from Answers.com - Answers - The Most ...
diazepam n. A tranquilizer, C 16 H 13 ClN 2 O, used in the treatment of anxiety and tension and as a sedative, muscle relaxant, and anticonvulsant
- Some Tips for Filing a VA Disability Claim | VAntage Point
Filing a first claim for disability compensation can be a stressful experience. The stress can originate from one or more of the following factors:
- SURVEY-INQUIRY RESULTS ON MORGELLONS DISEASE
LATEST INQUIRY RESULTS ON MORGELLONS DISEASE: 18,498 worldwide Morgellons afflicted replied to this M-R-O survey (Updated: April 2013) 14% more Morgellons …