Adipex-P; Fastin; Obestin-30; Phentermine resin oral
Phentermine is a drug that was part of the Fen-phen anti-obesity drug, the other drug being fenfluramine. Fenfluramine was withdrawn from the U.S. market in 1997 after reports of heart valve disease and pulmonary hypertension.
Brain tumor - adults as related to Phentermine
- Pituitary Tumors Treatment (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute
Expert-reviewed information summary about the treatment of pituitary tumors.
- Would you have Rigors (Chills) when you have Brain tumor …
Would you have Rigors when you have Brain tumor - adults? We study people who have Rigors and Brain tumor - adults from FDA and social media. Check out who …
- Could Phentermine cause Pacemaker generated …
On Sep 4 2014, 10,928 Phentermine users were studied from FDA reports. Find out who have pacemaker generated arrhythmia , when it happens and how, and more.
- Order Remeron - Get any medicine you might need here.
Pseudotumor cerebri — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of increased pressure inside the skull.
- Pituitary Gland Tumor | Cancer.Net
This is Cancer.Net’s Guide to Pituitary Gland Tumor. Use the menu below to choose the Overview section to get started. Or, you can choose another section to learn ...
- Brain tumor and Ear symptoms - Symptom Checker - …
List of causes of Brain tumor and Ear symptoms, alternative diagnoses, rare causes, misdiagnoses, patient stories, and much more.
- Brain lesions Definition - Symptoms - Mayo Clinic
Brain lesions: Symptom — Overview covers definition, possible causes of abnormal tissue seen during brain imaging.
- Tremors Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are the ...
Some tremors may be triggered by or become exaggerated during times ... Pheochromocytoma is a tumor of the adrenal ... Brain damage causes destruction or ...