Blepharitis is a medical condition relating to the inflammation of eyelids and eyelashes. It is characterized by white flaky skin near the eyelashes. Blepharitis usually causes redness of the eyes and itching and irritation of the eyelids.
Blocked tear duct as related to Blepharitis
- Blocked tear duct - WebMD Boots
When you have a blocked tear duct, the tubes that normally drain tears from the eye to the nose may become obstructed or donâ€™t open properly.
- Blocked Tear Duct in Babies and Adults - Treatment ...
What is Blocked Tear Duct? Pictures, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Surgery & Prevention in Adults & Babies. Ducts that drain tears from eyes are â€¦
- Blocked Tear Ducts - Topic Overview - WebMD
What is a blocked tear duct? Tears normally drain from the eye through small tubes called tear ducts, which stretch from the eye into the nose. If a tear duct becomes ...
- | Blocked Tear Duct | nasolacrimal duct obstruction
The very end of this duct is the most common place for blockage to occur. This site is called the valve of Hasner at the distal nasolacrimal duct and may possibly ...
- | Treatment of blocked tear duct | obstrution | Lacrimal ...
STEP 1: The LacriCATH ® balloon catheter (shown in the picture) is inserted through an opening in the corner of the eye and down into the tear duct . ® balloon ...
- WATERY EYES: Caused by Blocked Tear Duct - The Eye Practice
Watery eyes have so many causes â€“ not the least of which is a blocked tear duct. The inner corner of your eye is where your tear ducts are situated.
- Steven Leibowitz, MD | Treatment of blocked tear duct ...
Treatment of blocked tear ducts ... with hemostat, elevators, or drill, fracture posterior to ant lac crest through lac bone/sac fossa
- Blocked Tear Ducts: Causes in Adults-Topic Overview
In adults,blocked tear ducts,which cause tears to build up in the eyes,may be caused by one or more conditions. They include: Thickening of the tear duct lining.
- List of Alternatives to DCR Surgery for Epiphora Treatment
I am about to have my 5th procedure for a blocked L tear duct. The new opthalmologist I am seeing is going to do the balloon dilation. I am getting nervous, but I ...
- Tear duct syringing - Jonathan Norris
If you present with a watery eye we may need to syringe your tear duct. The aim is to find out whether or not you have a blockage in the tear system.