Blind loop syndrome is a medical condition that occurs when the intestine is obstructed, slowing or stopping the progress of digested food, and ...
Diarrhea--loose, watery stools occurring more than three times in one day--is a common problem that usually lasts a day or two and goes away on its own without any special treatment. However, prolonged diarrhea can be a sign of other problems. People with diarrhea may pass more than a quart of stool a day. Diarrhea can cause dehydration, which means the body lacks enough fluid to function properly. Dehydration is particularly dangerous in children and the elderly, and it must be treated promp...
Blind loop syndrome as related to Diarrhea
- Blind loop syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blind Loop Syndrome (BLS), commonly referred to in the literature as Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) or Bacterial Overgrowth Syndrome (BOS), is a state ...
- Blind loop syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Blind loop syndrome occurs when digested food slows or stops moving through part of the intestines. This causes an overgrowth of bacteria in the intestines.
- Blind Loop Syndrome | The GW Medical Faculty Associates
Blind loop syndrome is a condition where a section of the smaller intestine does not function normally because it does not get the normal flow of food and digestive ...
- Blind loop syndrome Treatments and drugs - Diseases …
Blind loop syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this bowel disorder.
- Postcholecystectomy syndrome - Wikipedia, the free ...
Postcholecystectomy syndrome (PCS) describes the presence of abdominal symptoms after surgical removal of the gallbladder (cholecystectomy). Symptoms of ...
- Afferent Loop Syndrome - Medscape Reference
Afferent loop syndrome (ALS) is a purely mechanical complication that infrequently occurs following construction of a gastrojejunostomy. Creation of an ...
- syndrome - definition of syndrome by Medical dictionary
syndrome /syn·drome/ (sin´drōm) a set of symptoms occurring together; the sum of signs of any morbid state; a symptom complex. See also entries under disease.
- syndrome - definition of syndrome by The Free Dictionary
Intriguingly, one of these intelligent, genetically alike boys displays a much more severe version of Asperger syndrome than the other does.
- Diarrhea Causes - Symptoms - Mayo Clinic
Diarrhea: Symptom — Overview covers definition, causes of acute and chronic diarrhea.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Spastic Colon) - Jeffrey Warber
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Diet, Herbs, and other Treatments. Causes and natural treatments of irritable bowel syndrome. Irritable Bowel syndrome is a ...