Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL); Acute lymphocytic leukemia cancer; ALL
ALL. A quickly progressing disease in which too many immature white blood cells (called lymphoblasts) are found in the blood and bone marrow. Also called acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Birthmarks - pigmented as related to Acute lymphocytic leukemia
- NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National Cancer Institute
A staging system for prostate cancer that uses ABCD. “A” and “B” refer to cancer that is confined to the prostate. “C” refers to cancer that has grown out ...
- MedTerms - Alpha Index, L listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, l listing.
- MedTerms - Alpha Index, A listing - Medical Dictionary
Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions, a listing.
- Department of Pediatrics - NYU Langone Medical Center
As part of NYU Langone's Hassenfeld Children's Hospital, our pediatric doctors treat a wide range of health conditions in children and adolescents.
- What are birthmarks? What causes birthmarks? Medical …
Birthmarks are blemishes on the skin that are noticeable at birth, or shortly afterwards. A significant proportion of newborns have a vascular birthmark.
- List of diseases (A) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al Awadi Teebi Farag syndrome; Al Frayh Facharzt Haque syndrome; Al Gazali Al Talabani syndrome; Al Gazali Aziz Salem syndrome; Al Gazali Donnai Mueller syndrome
- Nevus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nevus (or naevus, plural nevi or naevi, from nævus, Latin for "birthmark") is the medical term for sharply circumscribed and chronic lesions of the skin or mucosa.
- leukemia and bruising · Do I Have Cancer? discussions ...
I am a leukemia survivor(ALL).Do you know what type of leukemia your Uncle had?Since he was young it was more likely he had an acute leukemia not a …
- Conditions We Treat
Our doctors and other healthcare professionals at NYU Langone's Perlmutter Cancer Center and Stephen D. Hassenfeld Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders ...
- NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - National Cancer …
Describes cancer cells that have too much of a protein called HER2 on their surface. In normal cells, HER2 helps to control cell growth. When it is made in larger ...