Birth mass is the mass of a baby at its birth. It has direct links with the gestational age at which the child was born and can be estimated ...
Birth-acquired herpes as related to Birth Weight
- Herpes and your baby | March of Dimes
Herpes is an infection caused by a virus. If you have genital herpes, you can pass the infection to your baby during pregnancy, labor or birth.
- Genital herpes and pregnancy | March of Dimes
The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. Become inspired by stories ...
- Johns Hopkins Medicine - Health Information Library
Find a Doctor. Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Diseases & Conditions | HowStuffWorks
The Diseases and Conditions Channel provides information on a wide range of diseases and conditions. Learn about illnesses and how they can be treated in Diseases and ...
- The Well Woman Exam - UT Medical Center
The Well Woman Exam Annual Examinations. Well woman exams are the foundation for wellness, health promotion and disease identification and management throughout â€¦
- Iron deficiency anemia-Disease-Patient Education-Mostellar ...
Patient Education information on Iron deficiency anemia,Disease ... Definition. Anemia is a condition in which the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells.
- CMV: Every Pregnant Woman Should Know About This Virus
Congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV) is the most common virus that most people havenâ€™t heard of. Most every one will catch CMV at some time in their life and never know ...