A bezoar is a mass found trapped in the gastrointestinal system (usually the stomach), though they can occur in other locations.
A drug used to treat bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections. It is also being studied in the treatment of some cancers.
Bezoar as related to Metronidazole
- Calculus bovis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calculus bovis, niu-huang or ox bezoars are dried gallstones of cattle used in Chinese herbology. It is used to remove toxins from the body. In Asian countries ...
- Dysphagia: Esophageal and Swallowing Disorders: Merck ...
Learn about Dysphagia symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in the Merck Manual. See Home and Vet versions too!
- List words containing zo - More Words - Search Dictionary
List all words that contain zo. 635 words found. acetazolamide acetazolamides amazon amazonite amazonites amazons
- Cellulase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cellulase is any of several enzymes produced chiefly by fungi, bacteria, and protozoans that catalyze cellulolysis, the decomposition of cellulose and of some related ...
- Proctitis: Anal and Rectal Disorders: Merck Manual …
Learn about Proctitis symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in the Merck Manual. HCP and Vet versions too!
- Sucralfate Monograph for Professionals - Drugs.com
Sucralfate reference guide for safe and effective use from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (AHFS DI).
- USPharmacist.com > Continuing Education > Clinical ...
ABSTRACT: Peptic ulcer disease (PUD) is a common gastrointestinal disorder with a high disease burden in the United States. The two main etiologies, Helicobacter ...
- Omeprazole with domperidone - MedHelp - Health …
Ive been diagnosed with both GERD and gastritis months ago. took double dose of omeprazole daily together with domperidone. It made my condition a lot worse.