A drug that prevents blood from clotting. It belongs to the family of drugs called anticoagulants (blood thinners).
Atrial fibrillation/flutter as related to Warfarin
- MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Atrial fibrillation/flutter
Atrial fibrillation or flutter is a common type of abnormal heartbeat. The heart rhythm is fast and most often irregular.
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter | Auckland Heart Group
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common arrhythmia. The prevalence of permanent atrial fibrillation/flutter is 1% and reaches > 5% in octogenarians.
- Atrial Fibrillation - National Library of Medicine ...
Atrial fibrillation, or AF, is the most common type of arrhythmia. An arrhythmia is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat.
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Does Not Eliminate the ...
Pathophysiology of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation. The echocardiographic evidence suggests that many strokes do originate from the left atrium in AF patients.
- Management of Newly Detected Atrial Fibrillation: A ...
The purpose of this guideline is to make recommendations on the pharmacologic management of newly detected atrial fibrillation in primary care.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Diagnosis and Treatment – American ...
Atrial fibrillation is the most common cardiac arrhythmia. It impairs cardiac function and increases the risk of stroke. The incidence of atrial fibrillation ...
- Use of Oral Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention in ...
Use of Oral Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Who Have a History of Intracranial Hemorrhage CLINICAL PERSPECTIVE
- Atrial Fibrillation | CARDIOME
Atrial Fibrillation Overview. Atrial Fibrillation (also known as AFib or AF) is the most common abnormal heart rhythm (cardiac arrhythmia) seen in clinical practice ...
- Atrial fibrillation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is an abnormal heart rhythm characterized by rapid and irregular beating. Often it starts as brief periods of abnormal beating which ...
- Clinical Observations With the Amiodarone/Warfarin ...
Clinical Observations With the Amiodarone/Warfarin Interaction *: Dosing Relationships With Long-term Therapy FREE TO VIEW