A bone fracture (sometimes abbreviated FRX or Fx, Fx, or #) is a medical condition in which a bone is cracked but not broken; it is a break in the ...
Atheroembolic renal disease as related to Bone Fracture
- Chronic kidney disease and bone fracture: a growing concern.
K/DOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines for Bone Metabolism and Disease in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Paget's disease of bone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paget's disease of bone or Paget disease of bone is a chronic disorder that can result in enlarged and misshapen bones. Paget's is caused by the excessive breakdown ...
- Renal osteodystrophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Signs and symptoms . Renal osteodystrophy may exhibit no symptoms; if it does show symptoms, they include: Bone pain; Joint pain; Bone deformation; Bone fracture
- Chronic kidney disease: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Chronic kidney disease is the slow loss of kidney function over time. The main function of the kidneys is to remove wastes and excess water from the body ...
- Chronic kidney disease Definition - Diseases and ...
Chronic kidney disease, also called chronic kidney failure, describes the gradual loss of kidney function. Your kidneys filter wastes and excess fluids from your ...
- kidney disease - definition of kidney disease in the ...
Kidney Disease Definition. Kidney disease is a general term for any damage that reduces the functioning of the kidney. Kidney disease is also called renal disease.
- Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University
EAR estimated average requirement; a nutrient intake value that is estimated to meet the requirement of half of the healthy individuals in a ...
- NKF KDOQI Guidelines - National Kidney Foundation
KDOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines for Bone Metabolism and Disease in Children With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Transplant bone disease - University of Washington
Introduction Bone disease is commonly seen in solid organ transplant recipients. Skeletal complications include loss of bone mass, fractures, avascular necrosis and ...