Albinism (from Latin albus, "white"; see , also called achromia, achromasia, or achromatosis) is a form of hypopigmentary congenital disorder ...
Birth mass is the mass of a baby at its birth. It has direct links with the gestational age at which the child was born and can be estimated ...
Albinism as related to Birth Weight
- Albinism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In humans, there are two principal types of albinism, oculocutaneous, affecting the eyes, skin and hair, and ocular affecting the eyes only. Most people with ...
- NOAH — What is Albinism?
The word “albinism” refers to a group of inherited conditions. People with albinism have little or no pigment in their eyes, skin, or hair.
- Albinism - WebMD Children's Health Center - Kids health and ...
Important It is possible that the main title of the report Albinism is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate ...
- Albinism - CNN
Albinism — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment, self-care and coping skills.
- Lavender Albino Ball Pythons - Dave Green Reptiles - Captive ...
Lavender Albino Ball Pythons. Below you will find a list of ball pythons that are currently available for sale. To view a larger image, simply click on the picture of ...
- What Is the Difference Between Vitiligo & Albinism? | eHow
What Is the Difference Between Vitiligo & Albinism?. Vitiligo is a rare skin condition that causes lack of pigmentation of the skin. The condition effects 0.5 to 1 ...
- Albinism/Hypopigmentation - Types - Symptoms - Diagnosis ...www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/Albinism.htm
Discovery Health "How Albinism Works"
Albinism is a catch-all term for many conditions marked by a lack of the pigment melanin. Learn about the causes of and treatments for albinism.
- Albinism Medical Information - Drugs.com
Albinism. Albinism is a defect of melanin production that results in little or no color (pigment) in the skin, hair, and eyes. Causes of Albinism
- Albinism Facts and Information - Disabled World
The majority of children with albinism are born to parents who have average eye and hair color for their ethnicity